Logo Tag Brush


    My logos designed is constructed to be dynamic and represent growth. The blocks are building off one another signifying each step on one's path all lead and contribute to what one becomes and does.  The words I used to describe myself in the process of creating this logo were dedicated, athletic, and hardworking. The figure symbolizes me always moving forward and challenging myself. 
 

My goal for adding the layers was to make the figure look to be surrounded by chaos. I think the scratches, negative, and spray layers make the figure look battered but also experienced. 

Comments

  1. I really love your tag brush, it all blends really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an awesome logo! I love your idea and meaning behind it. It is very personal and you could use it for future projects and in your career possibly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your logo tag brush has a really great meaning behind it. I love that you represented yourself in the sense of always moving forward and challenging yourself. The colors you used for the tag brush are perfect as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Black and White to Color