Business Cards

 




I found InDesign rather easy to use and it gives the creator so much freedom. During this process, I realized how important color choice is early on because you have to stick to the colors you initially chose when developing your logo. Companies don't often change their logos let alone their brand colors, because it risks losing consumers. 

Not every aspect of all the cards turned out as I had hoped or planned in my sketches. This may be due to my misunderstanding of the assignment. I didn't realize we couldn't change our logo or rather only use part of it. This goes back to what I mentioned before about the importance of sticking to a design and having to work around it. 

My favorite card in the photography one (middle one). I think the colors have good opposition but also compliment one another well. It is much harder than I thought to make a "personal business card" because you are trying to encompass a person rather than a company. 

I enjoyed this project, but of course, it came with its frustrations. I look forward to continuing to working with InDesign.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Logo Tag Brush

Black and White to Color